Get Your Medical Marijuana Card Online. Only $149
Easy. Fast. Private. Discreet
Recreational marijuana is not available yet in NY. If you qualify, get a card now!!
Avoid the extra tax once recreational does become available.
New Patient: $149 | Renewal: $129 | Existing patient renewal: $99
Appointments via telemedicine.
Call or email if desire same day. Otherwise, please click above to make appointment.
Medical Marijuana Card in Manhattan
Medical Marijuana has been used as a medication for hundreds of years, and is currently accessible in a number of different forms, including vaporizing, edibles, topical creams, and oils. Marijuana (Cannabis) has numerous purposes beyond just making you happy. Marijuana may be used to treat pain, nausea, PTSD, glaucoma, and several other ailments. In 32 states in the United States, medical marijuana is presently legal, and many additional states have pending bills that would legalize it. Marijuana has been used to treat a variety of ailments for thousands of years, but it has never been licensed by the FDA.
If you are living in Kingston and you have a qualifying medical condition, your application for a medical marijuana card in Kingston may be granted.
Eligibility for A Medical Marijuana Card in Kingston
A person who meets the following set of conditions may qualify for a MM card in Kingston:
- Are you a legal New York resident with proof of residency, or are you being treated in New York for the ailment for which you require medicinal marijuana?
- Have you been diagnosed with one of the qualifying diseases?
- Have you been certified by a practitioner as having a qualifying condition, and have you created a meaningful partnership with that practitioner?
Qualifying Conditions for Medical Marijuana Card in Kingston
- HIV or AIDS
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Spinal Cord Injury with Spacticity
- Huntington’s Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Chronic Pain
- Severe or chronic pain
- Cachexia or wasting syndrome
- Severe or persistent muscle spasms
- Severe nausea
- Opioid use disorder
Add: At the doctors discretion
How To Get Medical Marijuana Card in Kingston
Create an account and complete a quick, private questionnaire. It will be evaluated by the first physician who is available.
Talk To Your Physician
You will confer through video chat with your new physician to see if your condition is approved by Kingston’s Medical Marijuana program.
Get Your PDF Certification
As soon as your visit is complete you will get your physician’s certification through email. Your email will also contain comprehensive state registration information.
Meet The Team
Dr. John Siderias
Dr. John Shallat